2009 Yamaha FJR1300
CALL THE PRO CALIBER VANCOUVER SALES TEAM @ 1-888-523-2012 FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT!!
NO SALES TAX TO OREGON BUYERS!!!!
ALL PRE-OWNED VEHICLES PURCHASED AT PRO CALIBER MOTORSPORTS COME WITH THE PEACE OF MIND KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE HAD A 22 POINT INSPECTION, AND INCLUDE A FREE 30 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY. MOST HAVE AN EXTENDED WARRANTY OPTION AVAILABLE. ASK A SALES PERSON FOR DETAILS!!
*Limited warranty is a 60/40 split, some exclusions may apply.
* Price shown is net price after any factory to customer rebates and does not include applicable taxes, dealer added options, license, and doc fee, .
ULTIMATE SUPERSPORT TOURER.
Deep, smooth power that sends you down the road like a flat rock skimming a smooth loke, a perfectly tuned chassis that snaps solidly into corners and hangs onto the line you choose, powerful brakes with advanced ABS that bring you to a confident stop in all kinds of weather.
- For 2009, the FJR1300A receives an updated clutch to reduce lever pressure for rider comfort.
- A light-and-rigid aluminum frame, sportbike running gear and standard hard sidebags go beautifully together.
- Pushbutton adjustable windscreen and a thick comfy seat for two are perfect for comfortable, long-distance riding.
- The world's ?rst supersport touring bike boasts standard ABS and adjustable ergonomics—that widen the gap between it and common sport tourers.
- Advanced air management system and adjustable bodywork keep the FJR rider looking and feeling cool.
- Compact, lightweight 1298cc, DOHC, 16-valve, liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder engine delivers power and torque for an unequaled spread of muscle over a wide rpm range.
- Engine is a fully stressed chassis member, allowing for a lightweight frame design.
- Curved radiator with custom ducting and twin-ring cooling fans keep engine and cockpit cool.
- Slant-block engine design uses stacked, tri-axis gearbox shafts that help minimize powerplant size while optimizing chassis geometry for balanced weight distribution and great handling.
- Lightweight forged pistons with carburized connecting rods provide superb strength and reduced reciprocating mass for outstanding high-rpm durability.
- Patented electroplated ceramic composite cylinder bores ensure greater heat dissipation and thus reduced frictional power loss.
- Advanced fuel injection system is ideal for long-distance supersport-touring, delivering crisp, seamless throttle response in a variety of altitude/weather conditions.
- Gearshift shaft features a needle-roller bearing to reduce friction for silky-smooth shifting.
- Shaft final drive system is super-durable and virtually maintenance-free.
- Low-vibration crankshaft with two gear-driven secondary counterbalancers help deliver a glass-smooth ride with reduced rider/passenger fatigue.
- Constant-mesh 5-speed transmission utilizes wide ratios to deliver relaxed long-distance touring performance combined with seamless power and acceleration.
- Four-into-one-into-two stainless-steel exhaust optimizes engine performance across the powerband.
- Wet-sump oil system uses an easy-access cartridge-type oil filter mounted on the engine's left side.
- Sharp-looking bodywork and air-management system keep the bike and rider cooler; a central vent beneath the instrument panel cools the rider and reduces negative pressure, and fairing side panels with 1.2-inch adjustability let the rider direct airflow.
- Adjustable ergonomics: the seat can be adjusted by nearly an inch, and handlebar pullback angle is three-position adjustable over a half-inch range.
- Long swingarm provides even better ride and handling characteristics, and rear spring preload adjustment is a snap.
- Standard equipment Unified Braking System w/ABS: The front brake lever activates six of the eight front braking pistons; the rear brake pedal activates two rear pistons and the other two front pistons—for balanced anti-lock braking in all conditions.
- Ergonomically shaped, large-capacity, 6.6-gallon fuel tank offers excellent comfort and range and is constructed of steel allowing for the use of magnetic tankbags.
- Rear frame with integrated grab handle makes lifting the bike onto the centerstand a snap.
- An additional catalyst and a heated oxygen sensor are located in the exhaust for increased control range and low emissions.
- Subframe-fitted quick-release luggage mounts provide easy use of the standard accessory hard sidecases, which are conveniently matched to the ignition key.
- Long dual seat features two-part construction using different foam densities for the front and rear sections, ensuring plush comfort for both rider and passenger.
- Big windscreen adjusts over a wide range for improved wind protection with little negative pressure.
- Instrument panel contains an electronic analog speedometer and tachometer; LCD digital odometer, dual tripmeters, gear position indicator, fuel, coolant and air temperature gauges, and clock; lights for neutral, high beam, turn signals, low oil and engine warnings—as well as real-time mileage, average mileage and air temperature.
- Sleek, cat-eye dual 12V 60/55-watt multireflector headlights throws an extremely broad beam for superb visibility and feature easy-access adjustment knobs; mirrors are easy to adjust and retract horizontally.
- Powerful dual-bulb taillight features integrated turn signals for a slick, one-piece look that's aerodynamic and conspicuous.
- Integrated front turn signals with clear lenses add to the FJR1300A's cutting-edge aerodynamic bodywork.
- Glove box contains a 12V outlet for phones, GPS units, electric vests, etc.
- Standard toolkit located in convenient storage compartment under passenger seat.
- Engine Type: 1298 cc liquid-cooled inline 4-cylinder; DOHC, 16 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 79 x 66.2 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.8:1
- Carburetion: Fuel Injection
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Suspension/Front: 48 mm fork; fully adjustable, 5.4-in travel
- Suspension/Rear: Single shock; adjustable preload and rebound damping, 4.8-in travel
- Brakes/Front: Dual 320 mm disc, UBS ABS
- Brakes/Rear: 282 mm disc, UBS ABS
- Tires/Front: 120/70-ZR17 radial
- Tires/Rear: 180/55-ZR17 radial
- Length: 88.2 in.
- Width: 29.3 in.
- Height: 52.4 in.
- Seat Height: 31.69 or 32.48 in.
- Wheelbase: 60.8 in.
- Rake (Caster Angle): 26°
- Trail: 4.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 6.6 gal.
- Fuel Economy: 39 mpg
- Wet Weight: 641 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- inline 4-cylinder; DOHC, 16 valves
- 1298 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 79 x 66.2 mm
- Liquid Cooled
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Front Suspension
- 48 mm fork; fully adjustable, 5.4-in travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; adjustable preload and rebound damping, 4.8-in travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual 320 mm disc, UBS ABS
- Rear Brakes
- 282 mm disc, UBS ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70-ZR17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 180/55-ZR17 radial
- 60.8 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.69 or 32.48 in.
- 4.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.6 gal.
- 39 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Wet Weight: 641 lbs.
- 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)