2017 Indian Motorcycle Chieftain Limited
CALL THE PRO CALIBER VANCOUVER SALES TEAM @ 1-888-523-2012 FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT!!
NO SALES TAX TO OREGON BUYERS!!!!
ALL PRE-OWNED VEHICLES PURCHASED AT PRO CALIBER MOTORSPORTS COME WITH THE PEACE OF MIND KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE HAD A 22 POINT INSPECTION, AND INCLUDE A FREE 30 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY. MOST HAVE AN EXTENDED WARRANTY OPTION AVAILABLE. ASK A SALES PERSON FOR DETAILS!!
*Limited warranty is a 60/40 split, some exclusions may apply.
* Price shown is net price after any factory to customer rebates and does not include applicable taxes, license, and doc fee..
There’s one in every pack. At the front. Make way for the Indian Chieftain® Limited. Others step aside when they see you rolling down the street with its sawed-off open front fender, showcasing a 19” contrast cut wheel. Now the only question is where will you lead them?
- Open Front Fender: The new open front fender exposes the new 19" contrast cut wheel and dual front brakes, giving the bike a more custom feel. The flared fender design also offers a subtle nod to Indian’s “open” fenders of the 1920s and 1930s.
- Heritage-Inspired Powerplant: Designed from the ground up, the Thunder Stroke® 111 is a powerful engine offering premium performance, as well as legendary features inspired by the Power Plus motor of the 1940s: Multi-directional finned valve covers; Downward firing exhaust; Large, parallel push-rod tubes; Organic, asymmetric fin styling; Right-hand drive; Right-hand cam cover; Classic 2/3 head-to-cylinder neck down
- Outstanding Steering Geometry: The steering geometry of the Chieftain® Limited was engineered to deliver light, responsive handling, whether ridden solo with no cargo or two-up with full saddlebags.
- Remote-Lockable Hard Saddlebags: Your cargo is protected inside convenient, spacious hard saddlebags with weatherproof seals. You can even lock them remotely using a console-mounted button, or via the bike’s key fob.
- 19” Contrast Cut Wheel: The new front wheel features a 10-spoke contrast-cut design that makes the wheel look even bigger than it already is. Paired with a matching 16" rear wheel, these new head-turners bring this bike more attention than ever.
- ABS Brakes: With ABS braking, you'll ride with confidence, knowing you can brake with control in any situation.
- 119 ft-lbs of Torque: The Thunder Stroke® 111 produces 119 ft-lbs of torque with extraordinary power at low RPM, so you can accelerate hard with power to spare in every gear.
- Power Adjustable Windshield: With a push of a handlebar-mounted button, this windshield can quickly raise or lower electronically. Lower it to enjoy the cooling airflow. Or raise it to block out wind and rain.
- Premium Genuine Leather Seat: This cushioned, two-up seat features premium grade genuine leather designed to withstand the elements and retain its natural beauty. The contrast stitching creates a sleeker, streamlined look.
- Keyless Ignition: Never fumble for your key again. With the proximity fob in your pocket, just climb on, press the start button and ride away. Misplace your fob? Simply enter your personal security code and go.
- 100 Watt Premium Audio System: The Chieftain® Limited features an integrated audio system delivering premium-quality sound from high-output fairing speakers. Smartphones and other audio sources can be connected via cable or Bluetooth®. (Shown with optional accessories).
- Cruise Control: Automotive-quality cruise control is easy to set and adjust for smooth, relaxed cruising when the open road beckons.
- The Indian Motorcycle® Ride Command™ System: Pinch. Swipe. Tap. All without removing your gloves. Through this industry-leading seven-inch display, you can get turn-by-turn directions. Quickly find points of interest. Play Bluetooth® audio. Check vehicle information and status, plus a whole lot more. And thanks to split-screen technology, you can easily customize the display to focus on the details that matter to you most.
- Cast Aluminum Frame: The Chieftain® Limited’s cast aluminum frame is lightweight yet exceptionally strong, providing excellent low-speed handling. There’s no frame flex at speed in the corners, and you'll experience confidence-inspiring stability on highway, where it matters most.
- Internally Wired Handlebars: This high-profile area features all-chrome hand controls. Plus, all of the wiring is routed inside the handlebars for a clean, premium-quality look.
- Chrome Highway Bar: These chrome highway bars provide premium-quality shine. You can also accessorize them with stylish wraps or comfortable footrests.
- Engine Type: Thunder Stroke® 111
- Displacement: 111 cu in. (1811 cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 3.976 in. x 4.449 in. (101 mm x 113 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed loop fuel injection / 54 mm bore
- Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Wet, Multi-Plate
- Final Drive: 2.2 : 1
- Peak Torque: 119.2 ft-lbs (161.6 Nm)
- Peak Torque RPM: 3000 rpm
- 1st: 9.403 : 1
- 2nd: 6.411 : 1
- 3rd: 4.763 : 1
- 4th: 3.796 : 1
- 5th: 3.243 : 1
- 6th: 2.789 : 1
- Suspension: Front - Type/Travel: Telescopic Fork / 4.7 in. (119 mm)
- Front Fork Tube Diameter: 46 mm
- Suspension: Rear - Type/Travel: Single Shock w/ Air Adjust / 4.5 in. (114 mm)
- Brakes/Front: Dual / 300mm Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper
- Brakes/Rear: Single / 300mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Wheels/Front: Cast 19 in x 3.5 in
- Wheels/Rear: Cast 16 in x 5 in
- Tires/Front: Dunlop American Elite 130/60B19 61H
- Tires/Rear: Dunlop® Elite 3 Multi-Compound 180/60R16 80H
- Exhaust: Split Dual Exhaust w/ Cross-Over
- Wheelbase: 65.7 in. (1668 mm)
- Seat Height: 26.0 in. (660 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 5.6 in. (142 mm)
- Overall Height: 54.6 in. (1388 mm)
- Overall Length: 98.7 in. (2506 mm)
- Overall Width: 39.4 in. (1000 mm)
- Rake: 25 deg.
- Trail: 5.9 in. (150.0 mm)
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 gal. (20.8 L)
- GVWR: 1385 lb. (630 kg)
- Weight (Empty Tank / Full of Fuel): 817 lb. (371 kg) / 849 lb. (385 kg)
- Color / Graphics: Thunder Black
- Gauges: Fairing mounted instrument cluster featuring analog speedometer and tachometer, with fuel gauge, range, odometer and current gear. 15 LED telltale indicators; cruise control enabled, cruise control set,neutral, high beam, turn signal, ABS, check engine, low tire pressure, battery, low fuel, security system, low engine oil pressure and MPH or Km/H unit designation.
- Ride Command™: 7" Touchscreen including realtime clock; ambient air temperature; heading; audio information display; vehicle trouble code readout; Vehicle Status (tire pressure, voltage, engine hours, oil change); Vehicle Info (speed, fuel range, RPM, gear position); Dual Trip Meters (fuel range, miles, average fuel economy, instantaneous fuel economy time, average speed); Ride Data (heading, moving time, stop time, altitude, altitude change); Bluetooth connectivity for phone and headset; Map/Navigation
- Standard Equipment: ABS; Cast Aluminum Frame with Integrated Air-Box; Cruise Control; Driving Lights; Highway Bar; Keyless Start; Power Windshield; Genuine Leather Seats; Remote Locking Hard Saddle Bags; Tire Pressure Monitoring; 100 Watt Stereo with AM/FM, Bluetooth, USB, Smartphone Compatible Input, and Weatherband.
- Engine Type
- Thunder Stroke® 111
- 111 cu in. (1811 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.976 in. x 4.449 in. (101 mm x 113 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Closed loop fuel injection / 54 mm bore
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic Fork / 4.7 in. (119 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Single Shock w/ Air Adjust / 4.5 in. (114 mm)
- Front Brakes
- Dual / 300mm Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single / 300mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Front Tire
- Dunlop American Elite 130/60B19 61H
- Rear Tire
- Dunlop® Elite 3 Multi-Compound 180/60R16 80H
- 65.7 in. (1668 mm)
- Seat Height
- 26.0 in. (660 mm)
- 25 deg.
- 5.9 in. (150.0 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal. (20.8 L)
- Dry Weight
- 817 lb. (371 kg)
- Thunder Black