2018 Indian Motorcycle Chief Classic -
CALL THE PRO CALIBER INDIAN MOTORCYCLE SALES TEAM @ 360-944-3400 FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT!!
THIS BIKE QUALIFIES FOR A $1000 TRADE-IN ALLOWANCE!! OR SPECIAL FINANCING ON APPROVED CREDIT!!!
NO SALES TAX TO OREGON BUYERS!!!!
* Price shown is net price after any factory to customer rebates and does not include applicable taxes, license, doc fee, and freight charge.
Your Glory Lies Ahead.
Build your legacy mile after mile with the iconic Chief® Classic. Powered by the legendary Thunder Stroke® 111 V-Twin engine and set apart by its timeless style. Wire wheels. Whitewall tires. And chrome from fender to fender. This is our most decorated bike, and it's earned every accolade. After one ride, you'll know why.
- Thunder Stroke® 111: Designed from the ground up, the Thunder Stroke® 111 is a powerful, award-winning engine with legendary features inspired by the Power Plus motor of the 1940s: Multi-directional finned valve covers; Downward firing exhaust; Large, parallel push-rod tubes; Organic, asymmetric fin styling; Right-hand drive; Right-hand cam cover; Classic 2/3 head-to-cylinder neck down
- Dual Exhaust: Dual exhaust pipes deliver classic style and a rich, throaty exhaust note. Acoustical engineering eliminated high-pitched sounds, so all you'll ever hear is the resonance of true performance and power.
- Premium Chrome Styling: Premium features come standard on the Classic, including full chrome hand controls, chrome trim, engine covers and forks.
- Chrome Headdress: The most powerful icon in motorcycling. Since 1947, the illuminated headdress has graced the front fender of nearly every Indian Motorcycle®, guiding the way from legend to legend.
- ABS Brakes: With ABS braking, you'll ride with confidence, knowing you can brake under control in any situation.
- Classic Whitewall Tires and Wire Wheels: The mark of a classic Indian Motorcycle® design: whitewall tires on wire wheels.
- 119 ft-lbs of Torque: The Thunder Stroke® 111 produces 119 ft-lbs of torque with extraordinary power at low RPM, so you can accelerate hard with power to spare in every gear.
- Internally Wired Handlebars: This high-profile area features all-chrome hand controls. Plus, all of the wiring is routed inside the handlebars for a clean, premium-quality look.
- Keyless Ignition: Never fumble for your key again. With the proximity fob in your pocket, just climb on, press the start button and ride away. Misplace your fob? Simply enter your personal security code and go.
- Modern Yet Timeless Instruments: We brought this heritage-inspired instrument panel into the 21st century, while maintaining its timeless style.
- Cruise Control: Automotive-quality cruise control is easy to set and adjust for smooth, relaxed highway cruising.
- Indian Motorcycle® Script Badging: The logos on this bike are powerful, stylish and iconic. No other brand has such legendary identification. For over 115 years, Indian Motorcycle® has stood for the ultimate in power, performance and style.
- Cast Aluminum Frame: This cast aluminum frame is lightweight yet exceptionally strong, providing excellent low-speed handling and confidence-inspiring stability on the highway.
- Engine Type: Thunder Stroke® 111
- Displacement: 111 cu in. (1811 cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 3.976 in. x 4.449 in. (101 mm x 113 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed loop fuel injection / 54 mm bore
- Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Wet, Multi-Plate
- Final Drive: 2.2 : 1
- Peak Torque: 119 ft. lb. (161.6 N m)
- Peak Torque RPM: 3000 rpm
- 1st: 9.403 : 1
- 2nd: 6.411 : 1
- 3rd: 4.763 : 1
- 4th: 3.796 : 1
- 5th: 3.243 : 1
- 6th: 2.789 : 1
- Suspension: Front - Type/Travel: Telescopic Fork / 4.7 in. (119 mm) - Cartridge Type
- Front Fork Tube Diameter: 46 mm
- Suspension: Rear - Type/Travel: Single Shock / 3.7 in. (94 mm)
- Brakes/Front: Dual / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper
- Brakes/Rear: Single / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Wheels/Front: Spoked 16 in. x 3.5 in.
- Wheels/Rear: Spoked 16 in. x 5 in.
- Tires/Front: Dunlop® American Elite 130/90B16 67H
- Tires/Rear: Dunlop® American Elite 180/65B16 81H
- Exhaust: Split Dual Exhaust w/ Cross-over
- Wheelbase: 68.1 in. (1730 mm)
- Seat Height: 26.0 in. (660 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 5.5 in. (140 mm)
- Overall Height: 46.3 in. (1176 mm)
- Overall Length: 103.5 in. (2630 mm)
- Overall Width: 39.4 in. (1000 mm)
- Rake: 29 deg.
- Trail: 6.1 in. (155.0 mm)
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 gal. (20.8 L)
- GVWR: 1260 lb. (572 kg)
- Weight (Empty Tank / Full of Fuel): 758 lb. / 790 lb. (344 kg / 358 kg)
- Color / Graphics: Burgundy Metallic
- Gauges: Tank mounted electronic speedometer with odometer; dual tripmeters; digital tachometer; ambient air temperature; fuel range; average fuel economy; battery voltage; gear position display; real-time clock; vehicle trouble code readout; heated grip level (if heated grips installed); low engine oil pressure; and 9 LED telltale indicators: cruise control enabled, cruise control set, neutral, high beam, turn signal, ABS, check engine, and MPH or km/h unit designation; Tank mounted electronic fuel gauge with low fuel LED indicator
- Cast Aluminum Frame with Integrated Air-Box
- Cruise Control
- Keyless Ignition
- Engine Type
- Thunder Stroke® 111
- 111 cu in. (1811 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.976 in. x 4.449 in. (101 mm x 113 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Closed loop fuel injection / 54 mm bore
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic Fork / 4.7 in. (119 mm) - Cartridge Type
- Rear Suspension
- Single Shock / 3.7 in. (94 mm)
- Front Brakes
- Dual / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Front Tire
- Dunlop® American Elite 130/90B16 67H
- Rear Tire
- Dunlop® American Elite 180/65B16 81H
- 68.1 in. (1730 mm)
- Seat Height
- 26.0 in. (660 mm)
- 29 deg.
- 6.1 in. (155.0 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal. (20.8 L)
- Dry Weight
- 758 lb. (344 kg)
- Burgundy Metallic