2018 Kawasaki Ninja H2 SE
CALL THE PRO CALIBER VANCOUVER SALES TEAM @ 1-888-523-2012 FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT!!
NO SALES TAX TO OREGON BUYERS!!!!
* Price shown is net price after any factory to customer rebates and does not include applicable taxes, license, doc fee, and freight charge.
Kawasaki’s all-new Ninja H2™ SX SE (Special Edition) is where luxury and performance reach stunning new heights. Born from a pure pursuit of supercharged street performance, the Ninja H2™ SX SE is the ultimate supercharged sportbike, offering the most desirable street qualities of hypersport, supersport and sport touring bikes.
- Premium SE model features: high-grade full color TFT LCD screen, heated grips, larger windscreen, cornering lamps, KQS (up/down), steel braided brake lines, DC outlet, center stand, tank pads and stitched seam seat
- The balanced supercharged engine delivers incredible hypersport class power for remarkable acceleration and superb fuel economy while cruising
- Kawasaki’s finest IMU-equipped electronics management package offers next-level chassis orientation awareness
- The new trellis frame and subframe provides the lightest and strongest chassis design
- Relaxed upright sport riding position offers comfort and passenger capability for 2-up riding
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve, liquid-cooled, supercharged
- Displacement: 998cc
- Bore x Stroke: 76.0 x 55.0mm
- Compression ratio: 11.2:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with 40mm throttle bodies (4) with dual injection
- Ignition: Digital
- Transmission: 6-speed, return, dog-ring
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: Kawasaki Corner Management Function (KCMF), Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC), Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM), Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS), Kawasaki Engine Brake Control, Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS) (upshift & downshift), Öhlins Electronic Steering Damper, Cruise Control, LED Corning Lights
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 43mm inverted fork with rebound and compression damping, spring preload adjustability and top-out springs/4.7 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: New Uni-Trak®, gas charged shock with piggyback reservoir, compression and rebound damping and spring preload adjustability, and top-out spring/5.5 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17 (58W)
- Rear Tire: 190/55 ZR17 (75W)
- Front Brakes: Dual radial-mount, opposed 4-piston monobloc calipers, dual semi-floating 320mm discs, KIBS ABS
- Rear Brakes: Opposed 2-piston calipers, single 250mm disc, KIBS ABS
- Frame Type: Trellis, high-tensile steel, with swingarm mounting plate
- Rake/Trail: 24.7/4.1 in.
- Overall Length: 84.1 in.
- Overall Width: 30.5 in.
- Overall Height: 49.6 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in.
- Seat Height: 32.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 573.3 lb.**
- Fuel Capacity: 5.0 gal.
- Wheelbase: 58.3 in.
- Color Choices: Emerald Blazed Green/Metallic Diablo Black
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve, supercharged
- Bore and Stroke
- 76.0 x 55.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 40mm throttle bodies (4) with dual injection
- 6-speed, return, dog-ring
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- 43mm inverted fork with rebound and compression damping, spring preload adjustability and top-out springs/4.7 in
- Rear Suspension
- New Uni-Trak®, gas charged shock with piggyback reservoir, compression and rebound damping and spring preload adjustability, and top-out spring/5.5 in
- Front Brakes
- Dual radial-mount, opposed 4-piston monobloc calipers, dual semi-floating 320mm discs, KIBS ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Opposed 2-piston calipers, single 250mm disc, KIBS ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17 (58W)
- Rear Tire
- 190/55 ZR17 (75W)
- 58.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.9 in.
- 24.7 deg.
- 4.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.0 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 573.3 lb.
- Emerald Blazed Green/Metallic Diablo Black
- 12 Month Limited Warranty